Digital Forensics Investigator for Hire
People and businesses around the world are being exploited by hackers, governments, and espionage agencies. In some cases, bank funds, credit cards and crypto-currencies are being stolen. Probably most troublesome and disturbing is the loss of privacy when your phone, tablet or computer is hacked.
If you have been or suspect you have been a victim of cyber crime, you can hire a Digital Forensic Investigator to locate the perpetrator and bring them to justice.
A Digital Forensic Investigator is someone specially trained to find and make sense of a cyber crime and find the perpetrators. Although they are not with law enforcement and can not prosecute a crime, they can find and present the evidence necessary for you to provide to law enforcement for criminal prosecution or civil suit.
Sample cases include;
1. Finding evidence of a cheating spouse
2. Tracking stolen funds or crypto-currencies
3. Finding the identity of scammers
4. Tracking who is spying on you
5. Tracking and stopping cyberstalking and harassment
6. Find lost family, friends or lovers
7. Tracking financial transactions
8. Identifying the source of incorrect information about you or your business
To see an example of our state-of-the-art forensics work, read this story of how we uncovered the identity of a global scam here.
For more information,
you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR complete the request form here.