Master OTW's Next Book is Available!
"Getting Started Becoming a Master Hacker"
People are Raving About It!
Following the resounding success of "Linux Basic for Hackers", Master OTW announces his next book, "Getting Started Becoming a Master Hacker". If you liked "Linux Basics for Hackers" (#1 Linux book on Amazon), you will LOVE this one!
This book is meant to be a follow-up and companion to "Linux Basics for Hackers" by building upon the knowledge base established there to develop some hacking skills towards becoming a Master Hacker.
This is a unique book as it will not only teach the technical aspects of hacking, but also guide the reader toward a career in this exciting field.
It will be the first book to cover Kali 2019 and Metasploit 5!
You can order now for 10% off ($35.99 vs. $39.99) and get;
1. An autographed copy from Master OTW (offer limited to the first 1,000);
2. A PDF copy not available to the general public;
Order today to get in on this limited offer. 10% off the publication price ($35.99 + shipping), a digital copy and an autographed 1st Edition of the printed book.
This is likely to become another classic bestseller from Master OTW!
Table of Contents (Tentative)
1. Why Hacking
2. Essential Skills of the Master Hacker
3. The Hacking Process
4. Lab Set Up
5. Network Basics
6. Passive Recon
7. Active Recon
9. BASH Scripting for Hackers
10. Password Cracking
11. Wireshark for Protocol Analysis
12. Exploitation (Win 7, Web App, Android and SCADA)
13. Wireless Hacking
14. Maintaining Access and Shellcode
15. Post Exploitation (Pivoting, Web Cams, etc.)
16. Covering Your Tracks
17. Python Scripting for Hackers
18. Exploit Development