Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
The Internet has become the largest repository of data in the history of humankind!
If one knows how to find, identify and use this data, it can be invaluable to forensic investigations, the reconnaissance phase of hacking and predicting critical events.
In this section, we will explore a number of techniques and tools for gathering this data, as well as a few for analyzing it.
8. Public Data (coming soon)
10. sqlite (coming soon)
11. Mining Data on Facebook (coming soon)
24. Instagram Search (coming)
25. Vehicle Search (coming)
26. Reddit Search (coming)
27. Satellite Searches (coming)
28. Family Tree searches (coming)
29. Radio Signals Search (coming)
Now, you can become an OSINT Expert and a Certified OSINT Investigator!