Hacking Wireless (Wi-Fi or 802.11)
There are many, many ways to hack wireless (Wi-Fi or 802.11) Internet AP's. This section will be dedicated to the many ways. Initially, you need to know what type of security the wireless access point uses (WEP, WPS, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise) and an aircrack-ng compatible wireless adapter. If you have questions whether your adapter is aircrack-ng compatible, it probably isn't. Most wireless adapters built into your laptop or mobile device are not compatible.
You can purchase an Alfa external USB adapter on Amazon for less
than $30. To order one, click on the ad here.
3. Hacking WEP
10. Rogue Access Point Attack (coming soon)
11. Wireless Kraack Attack (coming soon)
12. Wi-Fi WPA2-PSK PMKID Attack
13. Hacking WPA2-Enterprise (coming soon)
16. Automating Wi-Fi Hacking with wifite
For more on Wi-Fi Hacking, check out the Wi-Fi Hacking course,
part of the
or you can purchase the
in our online store.