Hacking Wireless (Wi-Fi or 802.11)
There are many, many ways to hack wireless (Wi-Fi or 802.11) Internet AP's. This section will be dedicated to the many ways. Initially, you need to know what type of security the wireless access point uses (WEP, WPS, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise) and an aircrack-ng compatible wireless adapter. If you have questions whether your adapter is aircrack-ng compatible, it probably isn't. Most wireless adapters built into your laptop or mobile device are not compatible.
You can purchase an Alfa external USB adapter on Amazon for less
than $30. To order one, click on the ad here.
1. Wireless Hacking Strategies
2. Getting Started with aircrack-ng
3. Hacking WEP
5. Continuous DoSing of a Wireless AP
7. Hacking WPA2-PSK without Password Cracking
8. Evading Wi-Fi Authentication
10. Rogue Access Point Attack (coming soon)
11. Wireless Kraack Attack (coming soon)
12. Wi-Fi WPA2-PSK PMKID Attack
13. Hacking WPA2-Enterprise (coming soon)
15. Creating a Wi-Fi Scanner in Python and Scapy
16. Automating Wi-Fi Hacking with wifite
17. Hacking Wi-Fi with Bettercap
For more on Wi-Fi Hacking, check out the Wi-Fi Hacking course,
part of the
Subscriber package at Hackers-Arise
or you can purchase the
in our online store.