Digital Forensics v3
Digital Forensics is one of the most exciting fields of information security! Whether conducting an in-house corporate investigation, a criminal investigation, or a cyber-intrusion event investigation, digital forensics skills will be critical. This course can help you prepare for a career in any of these endeavors.
This is the new and updated Digital Forensics course that has been updated with OSINT, network forensics, and Browser forensics.
You can hone your skills and prepare for the CDFA v2 certification exam from the privacy of your own home with this LIVE online course with OTW.
In addition, this course is included in the Subscriber package where you receive 30 courses over three years for just $750. To register or receive more information, click here.
You can get more information or register by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Introduction to Forensics
2. The Forensic Investigative Process
3. Evidence Management
4. Forensic Science Principles and Methods
5. Forensic Analysis
6. Capturing a Forensically Sound Image
7. Live Memory Capture and Analysis
8. Registry Forensics
7. Hidden Files and Anti-Forensics
8. Basics of Network Forensics
9. Cryptocurrency Forensics
10. Browser Forensics
12. Malware Analysis
13. Open Source Intelligence Investigations