This course is designed for the digital forensics investigator or incident handler who wants a deeper understanding of how to detect and analyze network intrusions and attacks. This is hands-on, lab based class where the students will work with real world attacks and malware.
1. Introduction to Investigative Strategies
2. Technical Fundamentals and Networking Basics
3. Traffic Analysis
4. Attack Types
5. Flow Analysis
6. Wi-Fi (802.11) Network Forensics
7. SCADA/ICS Network Forensics
8. Network Intrusion Analysis
9. Event Aggregation and Analysis
This course is included in the Subscriber Pro training package.