SCADA/ICS Hacking and Security v4
Among the most important security topics of our era is SCADA/ICS security. This includes the security of the electrical grid, power plants, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, oil refineries, nuclear power plants, water and sewage systems and just about any other type of industrial control system.
To read more why you should study SCADA/ICS Security, check out this article here.
Hackers-Arise is now offering an online course for information security personnel to prepare them to secure these facilities. This course covers the following subject areas;
1. Introduction to SCADA
2. Why the SCADA security concern?
3. SCADA protocols and systems
4. Finding SCADA systems and SCADA reconnaissance
5. PLC programming: modbus, DNP3 and ladder logic simulations
6. SCADA/ICS Risk Assessment
7. Hacking/Pentesting SCADA/ICS Systems
8. SCADA/ICS Vulnerability Research
9. Building a SCADA/ICS Honeypot
10. Securing, Monitoring and Protecting SCADA systems
11. Detecting and Analyzing SCADA Attacks
12. Adapting an IDS to Protect SCADA/ICS Systems
13. Establishing Zones and Access Control Systems
14. SCADA/ICS Security Best Practices
15. Standards and Regulations
16. SCADA/ICS Case Studies
This course will be taught by the internationally recognized hacker/pentester, Master OTW. Master OTW has appeared on international news and you can listen here.
He was recently cited in an article on hacking SCADA/ICS by Voice of America News as the "anonymous hacker" who demonstrated how to hack the Schneider Electric Building Automation system that led to Schneider patching that system and making the world a safer place.
In addition, the U.S. NSA has contracted with OTW to train their cyber engineers in SCADA/ICS hacking and you can get the same level of training here.
No need to travel to a training center as this course will all be online with state-of-the art technology.
Upon completion of the course, students can sit for the prestigious C-SCADA-E certification exam.
The course will be offered May 10-14, 2021.
If you sign up as a Hackers-Arise Subscriber for $600 for three years of cybersecurity training, this course is included.
To register for this outstanding and important course,
simply go to our course registration page here.