With the proliferation of mobile devices, mobile hacking and security may be the most critical element to your company's information security plan. This course examines the many ways that mobile devices can be hacked and what we can do to secure them.
Mobile Hacking and Security
1. The Mobile Risk Ecosystem
2. Hacking the Cellular Network
5. Mobile Malware
6. Bluetooth Hacking
7. Hacking a Simulated Android Device
8. Near Field Communication (NFC)
9. Stingrays for Eavesdropping on Cellular Communication
10. Securing Our Mobile Devices
You must be a Subscriber to attend this state-of-the-art training. To register, go to the Course Registration page here.